Adviser to Global SME'S
An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company
» STPI Registration Services
STPI Registration Services
We offer competent service support for STPI
Registration Consultancy. With involved companies being 100% tax exempted as
per U/S 10A of Income tax Act, 1961, here our team of experts provides
competitive service support for establishing of software technology parks in
India. The STPI registration services include preparation of application and
project report for
- Registration of unit under STPI scheme
- Execution/acceptance of LUT
- Obtaining Green card
Application to Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) to set up a 100%
Export Oriented Unit (EOU).
- Here, the STPI Registration and Consultancy services also
- Preparation of application for Custom Private Bonded warehouse u/s 58
- Permission for manufacturing u/s 65
- Obtaining licenses under respective sections of custom Act 1962
- Filling bond B-17 for import / indigenous duty free purchases
- Registration for Import clearance under S-16
- Preparing paper work involving clearing of import consignments from
Docks /Cargo /ICDS/CFS under duty exemption schemes
- Central Excise registration under rule 9 of C. E. Rules 2002
- Obtaining necessary NOC from STPI for consignment on every
import/indigenous purchase of goods
- Preparation & obtaining of CT-3 for duty free indigenous
- And other incidental matters as well as paper work as needed from
time to time
Documents to include:
- Application Form in the prescribed form.
- Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Board Resolution for setting up STP Unit and persons authorized to
sign and submit the application form.
- Resume of person heading the operation/CEO.
- Detailed project report/ Business plan consist of:
- Company profile.
- Promoters background.
- Units Area of expertise/Services offered.
- Marketing Strategy / marketing Arrangements.
- Manpower plan.
- Future plans.
- Brief write up on the parent Company and the activities proposed
to be carried out by the Indian entity. (In case foreign equity
- List of Capital goods proposed to be procured from abroad and
- Details of foreign collaborator (whether financial or technical)
- Copy of floor plan of the Unit certified by an architect.
- Copy of the rent agreement if any.
- Copy of invoice of the Internet service provider.
- Financials statement like.
- Cost of project & Means of finance.
- Projected P&L A?C.
- Projected Balance Sheet.
- Projected Cash flow/fund flow statement.
- Export workings- (As per Transfer Pricing guidelines where ever
- Financials for a 5 year period projecting income from operations,
Capital expenditure & cash Flows.
- Detail for aggregate foreign exchange comings & outgo for
first 5 years.
- Detail for estimated numbers of employees and wage bill for first
- Other documents like
- Copy of service agreement signed with parent company / clients/
PO with clients/ Master service Agreement.
- Initial application processing fee of INR 2,500
Advances services charges of INR 50,000 at the time of executing the
legal agreement. Service to be paid annually as per the following slabs.
||Exports upto Rs.50.00 lacs per annum
||Rs 15,000/ per annum
||Exports above Rs.50.00 lacs per annum but
upto Rs.300.00 lacs
||Rs.50,000/ per annum
||Exports above Rs.300.00 lacs per annum
||Rs.1,00,000/ per annum
Annual charges for 3 years are payable in advance. At the time of signing
the Legal undertaking, the unit is required to pay additional fees as per
the turnover achieved if achieved if achieved turnover in more than the
projected turnover. Note: Once the legal agreement has been executed then a
request letter has to be sent to ht STPI for issue of the Green Card.